Monday, October 16, 2006

Welcome !!! Benvenuti!!!


Well. This is the first post of ZeroSim Blog. Thus, since last month I started to write my own simulator. From year 2000 I'm thinking to write a simulator, but I never started for a lot of reasons. The first is the missing time, but I also didn't have a clear idea. But now I believe to have everything on my mind: programming language (Java), 3D Engine and .....
For the moment, Zerosim is just something more than a concept. Don' t you believe me? Look at the following picture....

Bene. Questo è il primo post del blog di ZeroSim. E così, a partire dallo scorso mese ho cominciato a scrivere il mio simulatore. E' dal 2000 che penso di scriverlo ma non ho mai cominciato per un sacco di motivi, il primo fra tutti la mancanza di tempo, ma anche perchè non avevo le idee ben chiare. Adesso però credo di avere tutto, almeno in mente: linguaggio di programmazione (Java), 3D Engine ecc...
Per il momento, ZeroSim è poco di più di un concetto. Non mi credete? Guardate la seguente foto...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home